Saturday, January 10, 2009

Reaching extraordinary new depths of exhibitionist geekery

My closet exhibitionist is getting a little out of control. As if it wasn't bad enough that I've admitted to be a Tolkien fanatic and a regular reader of Defamer.com, I now feel compelled to share the picture at left from - wait for it - Cute Overload.

*sigh* Yes, I know, I know. What can I say? But you must admit, this picture does have a certain...ummmm....Okay, I give up. I don't know what it has, but somehow I just...can't...look away.

Anyway, if any of my readers actually find this sort of thing appealing, you might be interested to know that there's a whole section of that site devoted almost entirely to women stuffing animals down their cleavage. 8-/

1 comment:

Erin said...

Okay, here's my problem with doing this.
Boobs=sensitive tissue.
Animals=claws and teeth
Startled Animal=Panic
Panic+Boobs+Claws and Teeth=One embarrassing trip to the emergency room