Wednesday, October 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things: Hedony Design

Hedony Design is a French company that takes a different approach to latex design than many of their competitors. From my 100% amateur point of view, I can best describe this way: Hedony seems more interested in accentuating natural beauty than making torpedo-boobed plastic nun costumes for torpedo-boobed plastic women. And to me, that's a good thing.

I hope you'll think so, too. You can see from the pictures here that some of their designs are plenty fetishy, even without the squeeze-toy breasts; while others are things you could actually wear for a night on a town...in certain towns, anyway. None in my neck of the woods, but, well, you know. ;-)

Anyway, above is my favorite object of lust, Ulorin Vex, wearing Hedony for a photo shoot with Nick Saglimbeni. Just below, Nicotine (by Maxime Avet) and Apnea (by Kencredible) demonstrate two very different approaches to Hedony's most popular design; while the model in the green halter top is one I showed you before, when I said she looked like my idea of Carly from The White Album. She and the rest of the models on this page were photographed by Josselin Guichard, a cofounder of Hedony. They aren't well known enough for me to bother telling you their names (although you can find them in the file names if you're interested), so just sit back and enjoy the pretty pictures instead.



No comments: