Saturday, October 16, 2010

Which do you want first: the good news or the bad news?

Okay, I don't actually have much of a way to let you choose which news you get first, other than labeling these paragraphs. But anyway....

Good News: Callidus has a gorgeous new Flash project up on his blog about MC-by-snake. Check it out and give him some love - oh, and be sure to notice his link to his first MC-by-snake project from a few years ago. That one is well worth your time, too.

Bad News:  I won't be able to do any heavy-duty blogging for the next week or two. Oh, I'll still be around, if anyone wants to e-mail me; and I might be able to do some short-and-sweet stuff (I do have something in mind for Wednesday, assuming I get the chance). I just don't expect to have enough free time to select and organize bunches of pictures and/or write the kind of lengthy entries I enjoy so much. But that will just be fore a couple of weeks, and then things should be back to normal. Fingers crossed.

Like that old song says, "I wish the real world would just stop hassling me."

No comments: