Friday, October 1, 2010

Since I'm getting so much feedback on this topic, here's a little more

I've been pleasantly surprised by the volume of feedback I'm getting on the story of the Michigan politician who's stalking and harassing a gay college student; and I'm seeing it discussed on other sites, as well, which makes me feel even better. This Shirvell person (a.k.a. Evil Pee Wee) is clearly bugfuck insane, shouldn't be in a political office, and should probably be institutionalized for his own protection - not to mention Chris Armstrong's protection.

As a matter of fact, the news today is that Armstrong had already filed a restraining order against Shirvell before the story even broke. The judge is still considering it, and I hope she comes to a decision very, very soon. I have to admit that I'm fearful for Armstrong's safety, myself. I hope he has a lot of friends around him and, I don't know, some kind of concealed weapon. Just in case.

Anyway, since I am getting a lot of feedback about this story, I thought I'd post the new video CNN released today. It's a panel discussion with a couple of experts who agree with everything I and the folks who've written me are saying, and they take it even further. Really interesting stuff. And, of course, that manip I promised you will show up sometime this weekend.

No comments: