Friday, November 28, 2008

Funny how the poll numbers have changed since my last post about them ;-)

I imagine some of you stopping back by here after a week or two away and going, "Huh? No, wait!" - then frantically stabbing the vote buttons. ;-) But sorry, folks, the wheels in my brain are turning too fast to be stopped now. If M/m isn't your thing, you'll just have to skip the superspy story.

But don't worry; there will be plenty for you to enjoy in "Ethna Redux," including a rather large slice of mdom, for those of you who like that sort of thing. I've tried to do right by the story and characters as Lady Wilde originally presented them...although, of course, I've added a good bit, especially at the end. ;-)

My version is coming along quite well, BTW. I might even finish the rough draft this weekend - or perhaps next. There are a lot of factors to juggle, including a sinus infection and a girlfriend I haven't seen nearly enough of lately.

Anyway, drop back by tomorrow for a look at my model for Finvarra, the Fairy King who kidnaps Ethna.

1 comment:

John Seavey said...

Good for you--I think that if a story gets in your head, you should write it and worry about whether there's an audience for it later. Sometimes, it takes years for a good piece to find the people who appreciate it (look at something like "Donnie Darko", which died a miserable death in theaters only to find an audience on DVD.)