Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is what happens when you don't have cable

I don't watch TV at all anymore; the only time I even turn the thing on is to play DVD's. Now, this does have its advantages, like saving the money I'd spend on cable and not getting addicted to some show I'll be stuck coming back to week after week to make sure I don't miss anything. Plus, I'd honestly just rather use my weekday evenings playing online.

Unfortunately, the downside of not having cable or watching TV is that I don't get to see music videos unless I make an effort to hunt them down, which I usually don't. But today, for some reason, I did. One of my current favorite songs on the radio is Shiny Toy Guns' "Ricochet." Just for kicks, I hunted down the official video on YouTube; and lo and behold, it's chock full of fetishy goodness: zentai, total enclosure, depersonalization, and a hint of mind control (not to mention a few random hairless, stuffed dogs). And all that's on top of what was already a kick-ass song to begin with. Here, have a look:

No comments: