Monday, November 3, 2008

Um, I think these people are knocking on the wrong door

Everyone expects a certain amount of spam, right? But when your e-mail address is only posted on X-rated websites, should you really expect spam from a Christian dating service??? That's what I've been getting lately, over and over again.

I can't help wondering how they'd react if I actually signed on with them: "lesbian and proud member of the Religious Left with several kinky fetishes seeking same." Maybe I'd even post that Sorayama gynoid pic as my personal photo. Do you think they'd be more anxious to a) purge their records of my merest blasphemous touch or b) evangelize my poor, benighted soul and help me realize that homosexuality really is a lifestyle choice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, loved your blog. Latex is trully an art (=


Big hugs

John Seavey said...

Probably the latter, especially as I'm given to understand that these dating services tend to be a little guy-heavy. For some reason. :)