Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Latex Laurie to the rescue!

The original subject I had planned for my Wednesday blog entry was a "Peek Beneath the Duct Tape" on my trio of collaborations with Tabico and trilby else; but to be perfectly honest, I haven't had a chance to write a word about any of them yet. Fortunately, I just stumbled across a cache of fantastic new Watchmen posters, including the best shot yet of Laurie and a little commentary from Malin Akerman on how it felt to be encased in all that yummy latex. Just click the pic for all the details, but WARNING: clicking the thumbnails on the "Laurie" page takes you not only to larger versions of the posters but also to five different articles from five different sources with tidbits about the movie - and one of those tidbits includes both MAJOR SPOILERS for anyone who hasn't read the graphic novel and a relatively minor movie spoiler for those of you who have read the novel. So, if you want to read every article but the one I'm hinting about, just highlight the spoiler text inside these brackets: [Ozymandias (the guy in purple)]. Otherwise, read all or none as you please. :-)

Quite some time ago I told both my collaborators about my blogging intentions and offered them the chance to participate; but trilby told me he prefers, as usual, to remain in the shadows; and I haven't heard back from Tabico in so long that I can only assume she feels the same. So, Tabs, if you're reading this and really do want to contribute, this is your last chance! ;-P The non-collaborative Peek about collaborating is now planned for Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I did too respond!