Thursday, November 6, 2008

Visitor update

I thought you might be curious to know who else been reading my blog lately, so here's another visitor update. Bear in mind that the free version of Stat Counter only counts the last 500 visits (correction: the last 500 hits, and most visitors are responsible for more than one hit. Thus the relatively small number of dots on the map). So you're not seeing, for instance, the two or three folks from New Zealand who've dropped by in recent weeks, the Alaskan, the Israeli, or the South African (Yes! Now I've had visitors from six of the seven continents!). Also, you can't tell just how fervent some of my visitors have been. For instance, I seem to have a true kindred spirit in London; though I've never actually heard from him or her. Anyway, whoever you are, your presence is much appreciated. As is everyone else's. :-)



No comments: