Friday, November 7, 2008

Now here's a little something to get that nasty Love taste out of your mouth

At long last, Warner Brothers has seen fit to give us a behind-the-scenes Watchmen video that's actually worth watching, even for those of you on dial-up. Want a bunch of long, lingering shots of Sally Jupiter in her heyday and in her boozy old age? How about Latex Laurie kicking major ass in the prison fight scene? Interviews with both actresses and some brief but intriguing glimpses of several other characters? Well, look no further, my friends.

Of course, if you're a dial-upper and really, really can't be bothered to wait for the download (even though I promise you it's worth it), at least you can see a couple of nice shots of the young and old Sally here. All hail io9!

EDIT: I can't figure out how to stop the video from starting automatically; and since it's already getting on my nerves, I figure it probably annoys most of you, as well. Therefore, I've removed the embedded object. You can now find the video simply by following this link to io9. You're welcome. ;-P

Now here are a couple more "money" shots to further entice you, if you still need enticing. Believe me, after seeing this video clip, you will be in love with Laurie and with Malin Akerman and Carla Gugino - and that's even if you haven't read the graphic novel.



Oh, and then there's this: a couple of fantastic noir-style Watchmen posters with a bonus of Spiderman, Batman, and a piece of billion-dollar dreck that I don't deign to name in the same sentence as the Great Ones.

No comments: