Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Free Fetish Stuff Never Gets Old

I'm sure many of you are already familiar with top fetish photog Christine Kessler, who has a large gallery on Deviant Art and a popular pay site which I'm just itching to subscribe to. Unfortunately, finances forbid. For the moment. Fortunately, Ms. Kessler also has a blog which is totally free, offers lots of lovely previews from her photo shoots, and is really just interesting and entertaining in a lot of different ways.

Here's a sampling of recent pics from her blog - all of Apnea, which I'm sure you won't mind a bit. ;-)



Oh, and while we're talking about CK's blog, you might have noticed that the "PervtasticTV" widget I debuted on my blog yesterday came from her blog. I thought it worked better at the bottom of the page than at the top, especially considering that a) it'll be a slow load for those of you still on dial-up, and b) pretty pictures or not, it's still basically advertising. So anyway, let me know what you think about it. Like? Dislike? Post a comment or drop me an e-mail.

1 comment:

Traveller28 said...

Thanks for the link, I love Apnea's work!