Friday, October 3, 2008

So *this* is what Jessica Alba has to do to gain my attention

I've never thought much about Jessica Alba before now. Sure, she's lovely...on the outside. Inside, I've never sensed much of anything at all. Then I found this photo a week ago, and for once found myself actually interested in her. Heh, and I thought that would be the only time. I really wasn't expecting to have multiple instances of the "Jessica Alba" tag on my blog.

But then I came across this. Look, she's got actually personality and a sense of humor! Of course, the slick black gloves don't hurt, either. And then, to top it all off with a nice, shiny cherry, is the fetish aspect of the muzzle. Enjoy:

1 comment:

John Seavey said...

Yeah, between the guy nuzzling his muzzle (in a muzzle-nuzzle-puddle with the beetle and the poodle) and Hayden's "surgically implanted" muzzle (and her mumbles that could be happiness, could be pleas for help)...

I can see how there's some unintentional MC fetishy goodness, here. :)