Monday, October 6, 2008

More Randomness

First, returning visitors will notice that I've been doing quite a lot of layout tweaking the last couple of days. I think I'm finished now...or nearly. The most noticeable changes are widening of the columns and adding some graphic links to a few favorite websites. I had to make the EMCSA one myself, since Simon's site is all text and no graphics; and I had to fudge the io9 one to get the actual name of the site in with the mascot. There are a couple more sites I need to stop by, looking for logos, but I don't have time at the moment. Also, if I have your site listed in my links and you have a logo you'd like me to use, just e-mail it to me and I'll add it in.

Second, I found out after yesterday's post that Simon is taking a week off and the next EMCSA update won't be until mid-October. Therefore, since I already have "Willing Subject" finished and should have one or two other stories done before then, I'm thinking of posting them temporarily to my my GeoCities sort-of-site. Just give me a day or two, and I'll let you know when they're up.

No comments: