Thursday, October 16, 2008

I don't plan to make a habit of this, but...

Here I go again, stitching together a post of totally unconnected bits and pieces.

First up is this absolutely amazing new pic of Kumi Monster from Deviant Art. HW-Design really outdid themselves with the costume, and Kumi carries it off as only she can. Of course, I should also give credit to the photographer, Kelly Lind, who has quite a nice gallery at Deviant Art.

Second, here's a quick thanks/shout-out to Tony at The Fetishistas for providing me with the right-sized banner to add his site to my sidebar. All the banners on the site were too long, but he was gracious enough to give me some alternatives - such a nice selection of alternatives, in fact, that I had a very hard time deciding which one to use. I might swap them out later on. Anyway, do stop by the site when you get a chance. It's chock full of free fetish goodness.

Lastly, I've e-mailed Simon the revised versions of "Willing Subject" and "What Do You Give The Man Who Has Everything?," so those of you who didn't feel comfortable about downloading the RTF previews should be able to find the finished products online sometime Sunday. Meanwhile, for those of you who don't mind downloading RTF files, here are the five revised chapters of "A Tenpack of Trixies," which won't show up on the EMCSA for another week and a half:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

No comments: