Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Updated "Willing Subject" Now Online

As I said in my previous post, I've put a nice, new coat of glossy black polish on "Willing Subject"; but Simon is off duty this week, so the new version of the story won't hit the EMCSA until mid-October. Therefore, in the meantime, I'm temporarily posting a quick and dirty Rich Text version on GeoCities. There's no fancy formatting, but it's perfectly readable; so if you can't wait for the "official" version, just follow these links:

Part I
Part II
Part III

Oh, and if you missed the "Peek Beneath the Duct Tape" on this story, here it is.

Before the end of the week, I hope to have added an updated version of "What Do You Give the Man Who Has Everything"; and then "A Tenpack of Trixies" next week. And, of course, I'll be taking them all down once they get posted on the EMCSA. I don't want to compete with Simon. ;-)

3 comments:

Madam Kistulot said...

Ooo! What a gem! I can't wait to read this - Willing Subject is one of my favorite stories on the archive :)

alphaxanon said...

To be a pendant, actually RTF stands for Rich Text File. A Microsoft creation IIRC.

thrall said...

Thanks, I should have caught that, myself. :-/